Clear all

"Husky Suzie" from 286 Railway Parade Carlton

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@muffdiver4558)
Trusted Member

Did anyone her ever see the infamous "Husky Suzie", the Chinese lady who used to run the massage place at 286 Railway Parade Carlton (next to the Hardcore Gym) ?
The place is no longer in existence, the whole block has been torn down and redeveloped, it is now a large complex of flats.
Does anyone know where she went ?

4 Replies
(@bb-guy)
Trusted Member

Seen her many times no idea where she went

3 Replies
(@muffdiver4558)

Trusted Member

@bb-guy I saw her a few times pre covid, and a couple of times after lock down, but the next time I went back it was a construction site. I was shattered.
She was nothing to look at, but her services were very good, she was very accommodating, and her prices were reasonable.
I'd be Interested to know what services you got from her. I'm still looking for her. I'm sure she will show up somewhere sooner or later.

(@bb-guy)

Trusted Member

@muffdiver4558 I got all services from her nothing was unavailable i arranged a few sloopy seconds with her she was extremely accommodating

What services did you get from her

(@muffdiver4558)

Trusted Member

@bb-guy Everything I ever asked for, BBFS, Deep throat CIM,. I think she would have given anything else as well. She once said I could do anything I wanted. I didn't go for anal, though I think she really might have done it. The best time was I once, a double with her and MiMi. I was standing, fucking MiMi sideways on the table, and Suzie got down between my legs, and sucked my balls and fingered my arse. I blew so hard that I nearly had a heart attack !! Never had that anywhere else !!

Share:
Scroll to Top