https://julietnaturaltherapy.business.site

Phone : (02) 9673 1528

2/212 Queen St St Marys

Adult Full Service

15 mins - $50 
30 mins - $65 
45 mins - $100 
60 mins - $120

Juliets is a place I have been to a few times.  It is located upstairs and has a rear entrance from the laneway at the back (East Lane).    It is a cheap Chinese brothel in St Marys. 

Everyone I have seen does BBBJ with CIM available (and spit - never had or asked for swallow maybe someone can explore that option), BBFS with CIP available.  I have never been charged (or even been offered) extras.  Multiple shots are allowed but I very rarely get to that point.  

The rooms are basic with no showers in the room.  There are 2 showers are at the rear.  

The ladies are usually Chinese, not young, Average to reasonable bodies.  I don't recall the names of any of the ladies.  

Service is standard: BJ, FS, Massage.  I don't go looking for anal so not sure if it is available.  From some of my explorations with my fingers it may be on the menu with some.  

The usual procedure is the mamasan will meet you at the front and "allocate" a lady.  I usually ask to see all available and am shown to a room and the ladies will introduce themselves.  

In the room you will frequently have another lady come in in the middle of the session offering to upsell to a double for part of the session.  I am usually firm and politely decline.  

17 Replies
4 Replies
Younggriffo
(@younggriffo)

Trusted Member

Posted by: @ozlegend

https://julietnaturaltherapy.business.site

Phone : (02) 9673 1528

2/212 Queen St St Marys

Adult Full Service

15 mins - $50 
30 mins - $65 
45 mins - $100 
60 mins - $120

Juliets is a place I have been to a few times.  It is located upstairs and has a rear entrance from the laneway at the back (East Lane).    It is a cheap Chinese brothel in St Marys. 

Everyone I have seen does BBBJ with CIM available (and spit - never had or asked for swallow maybe someone can explore that option), BBFS with CIP available.  I have never been charged (or even been offered) extras.  Multiple shots are allowed but I very rarely get to that point.  

The rooms are basic with no showers in the room.  There are 2 showers are at the rear.  

The ladies are usually Chinese, not young, Average to reasonable bodies.  I don't recall the names of any of the ladies.  

Service is standard: BJ, FS, Massage.  I don't go looking for anal so not sure if it is available.  From some of my explorations with my fingers it may be on the menu with some.  

The usual procedure is the mamasan will meet you at the front and "allocate" a lady.  I usually ask to see all available and am shown to a room and the ladies will introduce themselves.  

In the room you will frequently have another lady come in in the middle of the session offering to upsell to a double for part of the session.  I am usually firm and politely decline.  

G'day Oz legend are the girls the same as those at yokos? 

(@ozlegend)

Eminent Member

@younggriffo I have never seen any of the Yokos ladies I know there. I don't think there is any cross-pollination between the twp places. The style is very similar.

Younggriffo
(@younggriffo)

Trusted Member

@ozlegend cheers, next trip will give the place a visit

(@varrok)

Trusted Member

@younggriffo is Yokos bareback aswell? If so would like to visit as much closer than 212

(@only-me)
Estimable Member

Yokos is bareback I’ve never had a girl their that does anal though

1 Reply
(@johnob)

@only-me Sala is known for Anal. Sundays and Mondays/

(@bb-guy)
Trusted Member

In Rydalmere now going to Yokos anyone want to join

1 Reply
(@only-me)

Estimable Member

@bb-guy if it was later this afternoon I would

(@bb-guy)
Trusted Member

Just pulled into carpark

5 Replies
(@only-me)

Estimable Member

@bb-guy enjoy let me know who you see I might go later and dump another load in her

(@bb-guy)

Trusted Member

@only-me Will do

(@smoktrk)

@bb-guy any recommendation on who to see at yokos and how much did you end up paying?

(@beefybloke)

Trusted Member

@bb-guy have fun! If I was closer I would’ve gladly joined you man..

(@sanjay69r)

@bb-guy how did it go? Do the ladies still offer BB without asking?

(@up4fun)
Trusted Member

Is anyone interested in splitting a girl on the northshore? Have to find someone suitable that does DP

2 Replies
(@lilromeo88)

Trusted Member

@up4fun I’m keen. Let me know more details

kamo
(@kamo)

Eminent Member

@up4fun I’m in too. North shore located

Share:
Scroll to Top